2019 listing of yoga in Jefferson Orange County in Texas. Includes Orange, Bridge City, Vidor, Port Neches, Port Arthur, Nederland, Beaumont, Fannett and Lumberton. Call Gail for updating your listing (not texting) 409-727-3177.
People think I’m crazy for listing other teachers, venues, & classes. You have to find the class, instructor, private lesson that fits you! I only have two, maybe three public class offerings per week and so I love to refer people out to other awesome instructors in the area.
- Monday – Beginners Yoga $10 at Wesley UMC – 3515 Helena Avenue Nederland, Tx, 6:15 pm – Held in the Gym in the Christian Life Center (building closest to the Prayer Garden).
- Thursday – Chair Yoga $5 at Wesley UMC – 3515 Helena Avenue Nederland, Tx (food donation after your first time) at Wesley UMC, 10 am – Held in the foyer of the Sanctuary Building – building closest to the Helena Avenue.
- Thursday – Children’s Yoga at Wesley UMC – for Miss Rachel and Miss Stacey’s Mothers Day Out program participants.
Yoga Privates are available at your place of work/home.
Call Gail (not texting) at 409-727-3177, leave a voice message if I am unable to take your call or Contact Gail
Otherwise take a look at the lists above to find a class, instructor, studio for your yoga!
Update: Tiffany Guidry teaches Kemetic Yoga at the Port Arthur Library 6:30 – 8pm on Tuesdays. Free.
Two new yoga instructors are teaching in 2019, New class offerings.
- August 2019 – Tiffany Guidry teaches Kemetic Yoga at the Port Arthur Library 6:30 – 8pm on Tues Mondays family yoga at the Louis Manor Apartments 6 – 7:30pm in Port Arthur – Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KemeticYoga409/
- Pop Pilates with my friend Leanne Luis Stjohn – The schedule varies so be sure to pop on over to her facebook site at: Pop Pilates of Mid-County Nederland, Texas
1512 Nederland Ave, Nederland, Texas 77627