SEVEN — Now Eight! Whoops NINE Courses – Wow!
With the Social Distancing to help with our current world’s crisis, Yoga teachers, movement teachers have been scrambling to figure out how to keep their yoga students, classes, and privates afloat.
Here’s my list of top six courses you should be looking at, to kick start you into getting your yoga classes online! NEW Course added to the list from SequenceWiz!
1. Suzanne Dulin’s Course – “How to Rapidly Move Your Yoga Teaching Online – Using Zoom Video conferencing” – $7
2. Course: How to Share Your Yoga Teaching on Video with Sherry Zak Morris from Yoga Vista Academy – https://yogavistaacademy.com/product/course-how-to-share-your-yoga-teaching-on-video-with-sherry-zak-morris/Price lowered from 29.99 to 9.99
3. This one has excellent written tutorials – NEW – Teaching Yoga Online: Resources, Support and Love for Teaching During a Global Pandemic March 23, 2020 by Francesca Cervero
4. Teaching Yoga Online – Private Facebook Group.
5. YogaUOnline A COVID-10 Planning and Resource Guide for Yoga Teachers and Yoga Studios – https://yogauonline.easywebinar.live/registration-11-12
6. Yoga Teacher Marketing Community – Digital Yoga Academy
7. How to teach Yoga Online – Yoga Sports Science presents for Yoga Alliance and British Wheel of Yoga
8. Body Positive Yoga – COVID-19 Resource Guide for Yoga Teachers & Movement Educators – https://bodypositiveyoga.com/covid19/
9. SequenceWiz. Always has top notch advise. How to Record your own videos and offer them up for sale!
Come take a yoga class with me.
and you’ll get an online link to join my Gentle Yoga for Low Back Care Class!