In preparation to teaching at the local VA, the Veterans Yoga Project protocol have you including yoga nidra. This not only helps veterans with symptoms of PTS(D), but allows for better sleep.
I took a Yoga Nidra training back in April of 2019, and this is what my students had to say after experiencing yoga nidra in our chair yoga and gentle beginners yoga classes.
” Here’s a 20 minute Yoga Nidra for you to enjoy.
Yoga Sleep Method Video ==> https://youtu.be/Gzc_As-sshk
I surveyed my students to see what they thought of their sleep. Here are a few comments.
- “Slept Great!”
- “Amazing Sleep. Did not wake up, and I normally do wake up during the night.”
- “I slept a little better than I normally do, but I normally sleep well. I did sleep longer though.”
- “Good Night Sleep.”
- “I slept without any back pain.”
- “Ah, I slept great, I really zoned out. The relaxation was wonderful and so relaxing.”
- “Slept soundly all night, which is not normal.”
- “Good. Slept straight thru the night.”
- “I normally get up to the restroom 1 to 2 times a night. I slept straight thru.”
- “Slept better than normal.”
- “I don’t normally sleep through the night, last night after our yoga class I slept straight thru.”
Enjoy this 20 minute Yoga Nidra practice to help you sleep better at night.
Please Subscribe, Like and Hit the Bell on my Youtube account for weekly classes and practices.