Online Zoom, Facebook Live Yoga Class setup for Gail Pickens-Barger. Since I upgraded to an external camera, I now have a much easier setup. No longer do I have to place my PC way up off of a table. I have a Camera mounted tripod to help with this. Much higher resolution video output too!
- Fast and good downloading internet speed and throughput. We were able to be the first ones in our neighborhood to get fiber optic internet with AT&T, so that HELPS tremendously!
- A Portable computer with an adequate camera (had to purchase a high-resolution camera device, in order to have clear upload videos to youtube for chair yoga).
- A Portable computer with an adequate microphone.
- A youtube channel to upload unlisted private videos for this class and public videos for the chair yoga class.
- Special apple connection cables to my smart TV, and HDMI cables so that I can see what you are doing in your yoga poses in the Zoom Classroom.
- An updated Ipad to connect to Zoom to the TV platform, and did I say good internet?
- Two wifi devices on the network at the same time streaming content means ya got to have gooood internet.