Here’s your top 8 DIYs, tutorials, or buy offline – those face mask neck straps, chains, (granny eye glass holders….), lanyards!
You might have something already around the house to help you keep track of your face mask. Especially when those kiddos are going back to school. You know kids, right?
This one is easy peasy! Dug through my junk drawer, and found these! Just attached it to my face mask….good to go!
DIY for lanyard for your face mask
- https://www.annemariechany.com/blog//2013/03/10-minute-sewing-project-how-to-sew.html from Anne Marie Chany – 2013
- https://www.skiptomylou.org/fabric-lanyard-pattern-teacher-gift-printable/ from Skip to My Lou – 2015
- https://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/easy-key-lanyard-tutorial from Craft Aholics Anonymous – 2014
- http://orangebettie.com/2018/12/19/diy-leather-lanyard-tutorial/ a lanyard made out of leather! – 2018
- https://www.peekaboopages.com/2019/09/back-to-school-how-to-sew-a-lanyard.html– 2019
DIY for Face Mask Holder
* Use a lanyard that you already have at the house
Help keep up with your face mask with your lanyard cute video!
* Sew one up using one of the following tutorials:
* Good with knots and paracording or safety pins and ribbon? Try these!
* Just need to purchase one?
- Sew Your Own Face Mask
- Sew your own Buff or Gator aka Dust Face Mask – Top 8 Tutorials
- Face Mask Tutorials – DIY – Coronavirus
- DIY face mask into “Buffs” or “Gators” Tutorial
- Sewing your own yoga gear, yoga mat bag, meditation pillow
- Props and Gear for your Yoga practice – sew them up!
diy face mask lanyard
diy face lanyard
diy face mask chain