Sew your own Buff or Gator aka Dust Face Covering. Dec. 2020
Here’s your list!
The list of DIY tutorials for making the buff, face mask coverings.
- From the My Sewing Machine Obsession site – another great tutorial, with the emphasis of summer fabrics. I like how this one is configured and updated.
- https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Stylish-Neck-Gator/ Also known as “Gator” good use transform into a buff/face mask
- http://giveitgrace.blogspot.com/2011/10/keeping-warm-and-staying-cheap.html Give it Grace Keeping warm and staying cheap: A DIY Head wrap/face mask. Oct 2011
- https://jennabrand.com/2014/05/01/tubular-bandana-buff-tutorial/ Tubular Bandana Buff Tutorial – May 2014
DIY Buff 2015 Instructions PDF – Updated May 2020! – https://www.thelaststitch.com/sewing-buff/
- http://blog.fehrtrade.com/gallery/883/sewing-indie-month-a-buff-tutorial/Buff – Sew your own active wear – May 2014
- https://lotsafreshair.com/2017/05/19/howto-make-a-buff/ Lots a Fresh Air Sewing your own Buff from a T-shirt May 2017
- Sewing your own Gator – Oct 2008
#diygator #diybuff #diyfacemask diy face shield mask, make your own shield face mask, face mask diy #yogawithgail #gentleyogaforlowbackcare #reedityogabackpain
More sewing projects with masks and yoga!