Here’s my teaching schedule for Fall 2021
- Monday 6:35 PM @ Wesley UMC $10 – Public Beginners Yoga Class – Starting back after Labor Day
- Tuesday 6:00 PM @Wesley UMC/Clifton Museum in Beaumont/Bridge Point Fellowship church in Bridge City, Texas – Free for Veterans & families
- Wednesday 1 PM CST on MINDBODY Online. Sign up for a free account at least 1 hour prior, to book and verify your email the first time. Free – Gentle Yoga for Beginners and for Low Back Pain
- Fridays at LakeSide Best Years Senior Citizen Center – 10:30 AM
- Private Yoga upon request.
- Zoom Corporate Classes upon request.
WEDNESDAYS at 1 PM CST – Join VYP yoga teacher, Gail Pickens-Barger, for a 60 minute gentle yoga practice for easing back pain. Gail incorporates all five mind-body tools of VYP Mindful Resilience: Breathing, Meditation, Mindful Movement, Guided Rest, and Gratitude.
These tools help us breathe easy, focus clearly, move freely, rest deeply, and remember what is working in our lives. As a result, we become more resilient in the face of both ordinary and extraordinary challenges.
To help ease any regulars into classes, please invite them to
A) create a MindBodyOnline account with us,
B) visit the Classes page on our VYP website to see an integrated look at what we are offering online both daily and weekly, and/or
C) stayed tuned online with us through social media for announcements.
Here is the direct link for the VYP page resource with our classes: