Discover how to: ease back pain, lessen stress, better balance, and joint mobility, increase flexibility & strength, build bones and enjoy better sleep through a regular chair yoga practice.
NEXT, Please create a free Zoom account, then you’ll register, and write down that Meeting ID and Password in case, your Zoom sign in link does not work for you.
- I use Zoom for the classes that I teach online for my local classes, that I moved from in-person to online. Here’s the Paypal payment link to pay for the class. I use my husband’s paypal account, so if you see the name Steve Barger, that is why. Here’s the payment link for my gentle yoga beginners classes.
- I use Veterans Yoga Project online studio option (which also uses Zoom) for the free yoga classes that I teach for Veterans, First Responders, Health Care Workers, Friends and Family. Click on over to Veterans Yoga Project to get a free Wellness Living Account and Book a class!
LAST, gather your yoga mat and a few props you can use to support your practice if needed.
- blanket / towel for padding under your knees
- bolster / pillow for restorative / relaxation
– yoga blocks / big books / a small stool
– strap / belt / hand towel / long scarf
You can also practice with no props!
LASTLY… click on your email link to enter the Zoom Yoga Room with Gail!
FIRST, download Zoom on your laptop, phone, or tablet
Second, Get your meeting ID/Passcode or Link to get into the class.
Here’s the PDF link to these Zoom instructions.