Fall 2017 – listing of yoga in Orange and Jefferson County in Texas. Includes: Orange, Bridge City, Vidor, Port Neches, Port Arthur, Nederland, Beaumont, Fannett and Lumberton
- Beaumont Texas Yoga Classes, instructors, studios & other venues.
- Mid-Jefferson County Yoga: Port Arthur, Port Neches, Groves, Nederland. Classes, instructors, studios & other venues.
- Orange County Yoga: Bridge City, Orange & Vidor. Classes, instructors, studios & other venues.
- Lumberton Texas Yoga: Classes, studios & other venues.
People think I’m crazy for listing other teachers, venues, & classes. You have to find the class, instructor, private lesson that fits you! I only have two, maybe three public class offerings per week and so I love to refer people out to other awesome instructors in the area.
- Monday – Beginners Yoga $7 at Wesley UMC – 3515 Helena Avenue Nederland, Tx, 6:15 pm
- Thursday – Chair Yoga $5 at Wesley UMC – 3515 Helena Avenue Nederland, Tx (then food donation after your first time) at Wesley UMC, 10 am
- Thursday – Children’s Yoga at Wesley UMC – for Miss Rachel and Miss Stacey’s Mothers Day Out program participants.
Yoga Privates available either at Exygon, or in your place of work/home. Call Gail at 409-727-3177 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise take a look at the lists above to find a class, instructor, studio for your yoga!
Update: Both Edwin Cruz and Melody Butler have updated their teaching schedules for the fall. Additionally PowerHouse Gym has added a new yoga room to their facility, and Exygon Health and Fitness has changed a bit of their lineup of who teaches yoga at the various time slots. As the fall season comes upon us, yoga offerings will change a bit to change with instructors/teachers schedules. Check out the individual area’s to see changes. August 25th, 2017 Update.