Essential Oils – Some of my favorite ways to use the oils
My family uses essential oils from doTerra! I use the Lavender Touch blend for my yoga classes. My students love it. I like to use the oils in personal inhaler blends. Here are some of my favorite inhaler blends.
You’d like to order a bottle of Copaiba Essential Oil for you to try, you can order from my husband and my shop, Steven Barger & Gail Pickens-Barger, ==> Here! Copaiba Essential Oil
Love the Copaiba Essential Oil from doTerra because…
- Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America.
- Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
- Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion.
- Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.*
- Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
One can only get one 15ml of Copaiba Essential Oil per month through your account. It is well worth getting an account to get this oil every month!
To get 25% off the price of the oil, purchase a yearly membership through…
Plus I know to use AromaTouch for my Scoli Back issues. 5-10 drops rubbed onto my low back “spicy” area, and I start to reduce my inflammation. Took a couple of days though for this to take effect. I will definitely be ordering this a lot!
Order it here! AromaTouch Massage Blend