My family uses essential oils from doTerra!
You’d like to order a bottle of Copaiba Essential Oil for you to try, you can order from my husband and my shop, Steven Barger & Gail Pickens-Barger, ==> Here! Copaiba Essential Oil
Love the Copaiba Essential Oil from doTerra because…
- Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America.
- Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
- Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion.
- Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.*
- Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits.* It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.*
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.*
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.*
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems*
- Powerful antioxidant*
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system*
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Resin from Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
One can only get one 15ml of Copaiba Essential Oil per month through your account. It is well worth getting an account to get this oil every month!
To get 25% off the price of the oil, purchase a yearly membership through…
https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/copaiba-oil?OwnerID=4145470 or through this link…
Plus I know to use AromaTouch for my Scoli Back issues. 5-10 drops rubbed onto my low back “spicy” area, and I start to reduce my inflammation. Took a couple of days though for this to take effect. I will definitely be ordering this a lot!
Order it here! AromaTouch Massage Blend