Yoga Mat Spray
I shared this recipe with my yoga students. One of the ladies goes to a couple of other yoga classes, and she came back to say that she gets compliments all the time on the smell of her yoga mat.
That is so sweet of her to share, plus it fights germs. Always a bonus!
Here’s the recipe. I only use doTerra essential oils.
OIL SAFETY FOR PETS
- Dilute for topical use.
• Know your pet’s health status.
• Do NOT use oils on or near eyes, ears, nose, or genitals of your pet.
- Use a water diffuser for aromatic use and allow your pet to roam freely with an open door to the room.
- Caution should be used around animals that are pregnant, nursing, young, or on certain medications.
• Do not use oils topically on your pet if using a topical medication or dermal patch – this includes topical flea/ tick preventatives.
• Do not give any of the products containing xylitol (toothpaste, beadlets, etc.).
• Only use Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils.
- Observe your pet’s behavior.
In the event of an adverse reaction, dilute with a carrier oil – skin irritation is the most common and most reactions resolve within 24–48 hours after oil exposure. Discontinue use of an oil if your pet shows signs of distress, drooling, squinting, rubbing their face, vocalization, shaking, vomiting, or diarrhea.