Sew your own Buff or Gator aka Dust Face Covering. Dec. 2020
Here’s your list! WAIT! . . . (quick tutorial, take old Lularoe pants, measure about 20 inches from waist band or under waist band, cut both legs, then divide up in half. Wrong sides together and sew….more details ) ==> Go see the TUTORIAL I wrote to make a DIY face mask from an old pair of yoga pants, jazz pants, or those LuLaRoe Pants ==> DIY Face Mask Tutorial from LuLaRoe Leggings – by Gail Pickens-Barger
The list of DIY tutorials for making the buff, face mask coverings.
- From the My Sewing Machine Obsession site – another great tutorial, with the emphasis of summer fabrics. I like how this one is configured and updated.
- https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Stylish-Neck-Gator/ Also known as “Gator” good use transform into a buff/face mask
- http://giveitgrace.blogspot.com/2011/10/keeping-warm-and-staying-cheap.html Give it Grace Keeping warm and staying cheap: A DIY Head wrap/face mask. Oct 2011
- https://jennabrand.com/2014/05/01/tubular-bandana-buff-tutorial/ Tubular Bandana Buff Tutorial – May 2014
DIY Buff 2015 Instructions PDF – Updated May 2020! – https://www.thelaststitch.com/sewing-buff/
- http://blog.fehrtrade.com/gallery/883/sewing-indie-month-a-buff-tutorial/Buff – Sew your own active wear – May 2014
- https://lotsafreshair.com/2017/05/19/howto-make-a-buff/ Lots a Fresh Air Sewing your own Buff from a T-shirt May 2017
- Sewing your own Gator – Oct 2008
#diygator #diybuff #diyfacemask diy face shield mask, make your own shield face mask, face mask diy #yogawithgail #gentleyogaforlowbackcare #reedityogabackpain
More sewing projects with masks and yoga!