Here’s my teaching schedule for Fall 2022
- Wednesday 12:30 PM CST on Wellness Living Online. Sign up for a free account at least 1 hour prior, to book and verify your email the first time. Free – Gentle Yoga for Beginners and for Low Back Pain https://tinyurl.com/vyp-classes
- Wednesday 6:15 PM CST at Wesley UMC, Nederland, Texas. In-Person Class. $10. Door opens at 6:00 PM. Call 409-727-3177 on any additional questions.
- Fridays at LakeSide Best Years Senior Citizen Center – 10:30 AM
- Sunday 7:00 PM CST on Wellness Living Online. 45 Minute Yoga Nidra Class. Sign up thru: https://tinyurl.com/vyp-classes
- Private Yoga upon request.
- Zoom Corporate Classes upon request.
- A PDF guide to my Gentle Yoga for Low Back Care Classes.
WEDNESDAYS at 12:30 PM CST – Join VYP yoga teacher, Gail Pickens-Barger, for 60-minute gentle yoga practice for easing back pain. Gail incorporates all five mind-body tools of VYP Mindful Resilience: Breathing, Meditation, Mindful Movement, Guided Rest, and Gratitude.
These tools help us breathe easily, focus clearly, move freely, rest deeply, and remember what is working in our lives. As a result, we become more resilient in the face of both ordinary and extraordinary challenges.
To help ease any regulars into classes, please invite them to
A) create a Wellness Living account with us,
B) visit the Classes page on our VYP website to see an integrated look at what we are offering online both daily and weekly, and/or
C) stayed tuned online with us through social media for announcements.
Here is the direct link for the VYP page resource with our classes:
You must be logged in to post a comment.