Yoga for Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
First Twelve Yoga Poses and Second Twelve Yoga Poses for Osteopenia and Osteoporosis bone-building efforts.
The second set of poses are to address the bone-building issues with the wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Additionally giving additional weight bearing poses to complement the first set of yoga poses.
Dr. Loren Fishman has come up with a second set of poses to use for bone building. Beginners versions of the poses, intermediate and classical versions of the poses. Nice that you can mix and match depending on your body’s ability to do a pose.
Work with me – Gail Pickens-Barger, 409-727-3177, leave a voice message if I am unable to get to your phone call. We can work together to get you started on your bone building journey!
Now there are a third set of yoga poses to address bone building in the upper body too!
Discover how to:
- ease back pain
- lessen stress
- sleep better
- lose weight
- increase strength & flexibility
- lower blood pressure
- curb anxiety
- build bones & balance
- and much more through this gentle regular yoga practice.
Questions? Comments? Complaints? Complements? I want to know!
- Pay for the class through paypal ==> https://paypal.me/yogawithgail/10
- Download Zoom on your computer or phone.
- Once you’ve paid, you’ll get a registration link for the online Zoom Class.
- Can’t make class? You’ll get emailed a private link to the class!
- Mondays, starting March 22, 2021 at 6 PM CST – 1 hour class. Come into the zoom room a bit early.
I’ve got a short list of the Top 5 things you can do – to ease back pain – It’s Yoga.
Work with Me to help you find a solution to easing your back pain. It’s Yoga! Gail Pickens-Barger 409-727-3177.
Chair Yoga Fitness – Does a body good!
Benefits of chair yoga: Discover how to: Lower Blood Pressure, Increase Strength, Gain Flexibility, Lessen Stress, Lose Weight, Higher Quality Sleep, Better Balance, and Build Bone Mass and More!
Beginners Chair Yoga now online. Check Gail’s Youtube account: Yogawithgaileee Free to those with MS.
Call Gail Pickens-Barger on your yoga questions 409-727-3177